The South West Child Protection Procedures provide guidance based on current legislation and up to date national policy and guidance, as well as also incorporating locally developed materials.
- reflect legislation, guidance and good practice
- are continually evolving to support professionals
- have regular scheduled updating of content
- are accessible via PC and mobile devices
- register for notifications when content is updated
At the end of each chapter there is a Local Information section which may contain additional information produced by your local safeguarding children board in addition to the safeguarding guidance in the chapter. Where there is no separate local policy in place the SWCPP should be followed.
Click the button below to view the South West Child Protection Procedures: